Thursday, October 9, 2014

Whimsy Stamps - Party Animal

Howdy -

This week I made a card for a neighbor friend who has a birthday this weekend. I went with one of my favorite Whimsy Stamps images - From Crissy's Digitals -


"Party Animal"


Great Fun Birthday image - I colored with my Copic (colors below) Then found papers from Authentique. Had to keep it a little more manly than I wanted. I had some flowers and leaves and such picked out. But since this is a farmer "guy" friend I backed off of the frills. I did pull out some of my Whimsy Dies, Corner Die set for the image scalloped corners.  And then for the sentiment "Birthday Sentimentables" I sewed all the papers together.

Inside more of the same papers -


Copic colors used - 
 Love this image for birthday cards! I think our friend will like it. Now I am going to clean off my desk and put away the last months worth of projects. Then I think I will do a little more coloring.

Have a wonderful day -
HUGS and

1 comment:

Carol Dee said...

A fun birthday card indeed! Love the party animal! ;)