Wednesday, January 6, 2016

High Hopes Stamps - Bedelia Butterfly Birthday

Howdy -

I think that this time year the best way to warm up and feel Spring is to color it up! And I just love High Hopes Stamps Bedelia Butterfly!


Colored up Bedilia with my Copics (colors below) and then found some pretty papers from Dovecraft Sweet Paris collection. Love the papers colors. I dug deep into the punch drawer and found an older Martha Steward scalloped heart border punch.

All the layers are sewn down, and then I found three great vintage old buttons in a jar of estate buttons I purchased years ago. Just love using old found things! Especially buttons.

The sentiment is "Bold Happy Birthday" also a fabulous High Hopes Stamps.  Such a great fun font.

Inside my card all the same papers.


Copic colors used -


Hope you like my Card - warmed you up a bit! So ready for Spring myself!

If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:

One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada


Hugs and

No comments: