Friday, April 29, 2016

Whimsy Stamps - Man's Best Friend

Howdy -

 A Man's Best Friend - this is such a classic image Crissy's Armstrong Collection and from Whimsy Stamps. I love this one for anyone... and yes the guys especially. But I know a few gals that would love this little puppy too...



I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then found some rustic papers from FabScraps Heritage Collection. Love how "real" these papers look. I sewed down the layers and the stamped out one of the sentiments that came with A Man's Best Friend... love that it comes with some great sentiments.  Then I added some dots of Viva Decor's Graphice Pearl Pen.

Inside more of the same papers.


Copic Colors used -


Love how this one came out despite the fact that I was really wanting to put on some lace and flowers.

If you haven't had a chance to see the great new images at Whimsy Stamps then please do pop on over and see them all. You can get there quick HERE... just enabling you a bit... :0)

HUGS and

No comments: