Thursday, January 5, 2017

Whimsy Stamps - My Significant Otter

Howdy -

Now tell me this Whimsy Stamp is not a perfect image for your sweetheart? An anniversary, a Valentine or just a great I Love You card!

"My Significant Otter"


"There is No Otter One for Me" ... how adorable! I colored up the sweet Otter with my Copics and then cut it out. Now to be honest I cut out about four different pattern papers from the Paper Studios collection, then it just didn't feel right... I finally after some major rearranging that this one just needed to be a simple layout. This otter just wanted one pattern to work with. I sewed down the paper on to a purple core'dinations card stock then it all onto a white card stock base. The sentiment comes with this Otter.. actually there are quite a few sentiments with the set!

Inside one of those patterns I cut out to match -


Copic colors used -


I hope you enjoyed my Otter card - and made you grin. Make sure to visit the Whimsy Stamps Store and see all the images available! There is a BIG SALE going on!... So Hurry!

Have a blessed day -
HUGS and -

3 comments:

okienurse said...

beautiful card...the otter looks so sweet!

PaperSunshine said...

That otter is one of the cutest things I have ever seen!

Carol Dee said...

Oh So Cute, LOVE the otter.