Friday, May 11, 2018

Whimsy Stamps - DoveArt Great Blue Heron

Howdy

Today I have another new DoveArt image from Whimsy Stamps - Lovin' these DoveArt stamps... This is Great Blue Heron


Stunning bird right? We love when Heron's visit our pond. They like our pond we seem to have nice little frogs that really like. LOL I colored with my Copics (colors below) I decided to stay simple with this guy. I found a pattern paper in my scraps that the color worked and it is a simple pattern background. A white card stock base, the pattern paper and then I cut the image a bit larger. I added 10 Whimsy stamps enamel dots. I have a thing for these enamel dots.. sigh.

Copic colors used -


Have you toured around the Whimsy Stamps store recently? If not.. you must there is so many new things to see! Pop over to the web site HERE and see!

And to get to my Whimsy items used click the photos of the product to get there fast!
https://whimsystamps.com/products/great-blue-heronhttps://whimsystamps.com/collections/bling

 Hope you have a wonderfully blessed day -
HUGS and


No comments: