Friday, April 12, 2019

Whimsy Stamps - Party Kitty

Howdy -

This is one super cute Birthday image! This is CCDesigns "Party Kitty" 


 Sweet right? I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then cut it out with the Whimsy Basic Stitched Ovals Die Set. I cut out the one balloon to pop off the oval. My pattern papers are from First Edition Floral Pavilon collection. The layers are sewn down and then for my favorite part... The Whimsy Chipboard Elements "happy birthday" oh so adore these sentiments! I color with my matching copics and then add to the card! For a little added sparkle I added some clear Nuvo to the balloons. Balloons do have to shine right?

Copic colors used -

 Such a cute fun image! And there are so many more along with those fun supplies at the Whimsy Stamps web site HERE

Have a blessed day-
HUGS and  

1 comment:

Kim said...

gorgeous card and love the shiny balloons!
Kim x