Monday, June 3, 2019

Whimsy Stamps - New Release - Dude

Howdy -

Another new release from Whimsy Stamps - another digital image and this little guy is adorable!

This is "Dude" from Pollycraft.. So cute! Just wish I could join him at the beach!


I colored with my Copics and then added Ranger's Stickles for that great beachy sand! Then clear Nuvo for his sunglasses cuz they needed to reflect right? I cut out the image with the Whimsy Stamps Die "Basic Stitched Oval" set, after cutting out that surf board so it would pop a bit more!

Found perfect papers from Paper Studio Beach collection. I matted with brown card stock and sewed down all the layers. For my sentiment I used Whimsy Chipboard Elements "Let's Celebrate the Day" all put together from the "Celebrate Adapt-a=Word" set. So many words to put together for any card or project! I colored the layers with a dark brown copic so they would show well on the card. 

Copic colors used -


This card was so much fun to make! Love how happy it turned out... now just only if I were at the beach making it!

You make sure to pop over to the Whimsy Stamps store and see all the new things and old things you will LOVE! HERE 

Have a blessed day -
HUGS and 

No comments: