Monday, October 14, 2019

High Hopes Stamps - Snowy's Friends

Howdy -

This week for High Hopes Stamps we have "Snowy's Friends"  Such an adorable winter image that makes me smile.


 Aren't those happy smiles? Good Tines are better when they are shared! - perfect sentiment from High Hopes Stamps for this card! I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then used DCWV papers in blue shades for this one. I created faux mats around the image and sentiment by using a Copic around the edge.

For a little added embellishment I made three oval dots with Nuvo White.

Copic colors used -


Love how warm and fun this image is from High Hopes Stamps. There are so many to color and play with!! So many subjects! To see them all at the High Hopes Stamps Website HERE -

I know you will find lots to make you smile that you will want to craft with!
Have a blessed day!
HUGS and

No comments: