Monday, December 2, 2019

High Hopes Stamps - Christmas Treats

Howdy -

Today for High Hopes Stamps an adorable Christmas Image ... "Christmas Treat". How can you not love Santa with a puppy?


I know our doggies are high on my treat list for Christmas! I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then cut out the image with a circle die cut. I inked the edges with Ranger Distress ink to make it pop a bit more. Pattern papers from Cloud 9 seemed fun with the whimsical trees. And I love the glitter to the paper. The sentiment is from High Hopes Stamps "Good Friends" is perfect with this image! Then three vintage buttons on the corner for embellishments.

Copic colors used -


Love coloring up some Christmas cheer and High Hopes Stamps has so many amazing to choose from! You can get there by clicking HERE!

Have a blessed day!
HUGS and

No comments: