Monday, February 10, 2020

High Hopes Stamps - Sweet Beginnings

Howdy -

How about some adorable today? Today for High Hopes Stamps I am using "Sweet Beginnings"  a perfect image for a baby card!


This is a larger image that is just so cute with the details of the baby bear, rabbit and kitten. I colored with my Copics, colors below. I found a green card stock for the base and then punched out borders from EK Success, that I sewed onto the image. For just a little more fun I added dots of Nuvo white for a few faux pearls on each leaf.

I just love this image - it is so cute you want to pinch those sweet cheeks on the babies.

Copic colors used -


Such a sweet image for a baby card - and so fun to color and play with! For more great images I know you will fall in love with, visit the High Hopes Stamps store HERE

Have a blessed day -
HUGS and


No comments: