Monday, September 27, 2021

High Hopes Stamps - Batty Boo

Howdy - and Boo!

This week for High Hopes Stamps I went for a simple but fun Halloween image. "Batty Boo" -  

 
Can a bat be cute? This guy is - and I love those letters that make up "BOO" - I colored with my Copics (colors below) and really colored in that sky background. I have a hard time getting it "even" and not showing the coloring lines when doing some colors in such a large space. But I think it ended up ok. 
 
For my card I started out with a black card stock base. Found some dark red and yellow cards stock to match up with my image and then a few patterns from Paper Studio. I sewed down the layers and added that Martha Stewart Dripping border punch. It was on my desk from my last card and well... it just feels right for a Halloween card! Then I pulled out Nuvo Yellow pearl and added some studs along the border. And to finish it off Ranger Stickles on the middle "o" - just needed a little sparkle. 
 
This one kind of pops - the colors on all that black - I like that! 
 
Copic colors used - 


To pop over to the High Hopes Stamps store click HERE - I KNOW you will fall in love with so many images! There are thousands of choices! 

Hope you have a blessed day - 

HUGS and -

No comments: