Monday, October 24, 2022

High Hopes Stamps - Chris Mouse

Howdy - 

Today for High Hopes Stamps I pulled out a favorite little mouse. This is "Chris Mouse" and he is ready for Santa to arrive and dream of the goodies that might be under the tree. 

 

 I just love the grin on his face under the blanket. I colored with my Copics (colors below) For my papers I went a little Victorian looking with some older papers from Paper Studio. It just felt like a vintage Christmas feeling with these warm papers. With an older die I cut out the frame with one pattern paper. Looked pretty nice with the kraft card stock showing under the frame so I cut the floral paper to leave a border inside as well. 

The High Hopes Stamps sentiment "All Your Dreams Come True" was a perfect thought for Chris Mouse.

Copic colors used -


Pop over to High Hopes Stamps Web Store and see all the fabulous images you will fall in love with! 

Have a very blessed day -

No comments: