Saturday, July 29, 2023

Animal Crackers - Beautiful

Howdy - 

She is beautiful isn't she? My Old Little Puppy. She must have her Momma's genetics as her eyes are getting cloudy and her hearing is going. And her hair is getting grey. But she is loved even more than ever. 

 

 
My old Puppy - :0) 
 
Went out early yesterday morning to take photos the three big donkeys were getting a little drink with their breakfast.
 

Now keep in mind that bucket was full.. and by the time all three got a drink it was 1/2 a bucket. Yea buckets are filled more than once a day around here. 

Malory was still chowing down on her breakfast.  That is one big bite! 


Jorge always stop eating and comes to say hello and get loving. Such a handsome guy! 


Then I hear a horrible racket!! Uh AJ that is why you don't have a nice hut!! 


Dad fixes it all up and then you bang your horns and head on everything, until ... well things look like this! Take care of you house! 

Heading back in and my sweet little friend has made the entire walk around the property to visit everyone with me. She is so sweet.


Such a loving little girl. Adore her! 

Hope you have a furry friend to hug! And have a blessed weekend. 

HUGS and

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Ted E has gotten so white! Love him. I bet they go through a lot of water, the heat has been relentless. Enjoyed your fur babies as always! Hugs, Lori K

Janette said...

I just had to find time to come over and see your gorgeous animals and how loved they all are, if only this were true for animals everywhere, I despair at times. Thankyou for sharing your morning routine with us, it made my heart happy. xx

Carol Dee said...

Saturday got away from me. Stopping by today to say Hello! Everyone looks happy and healthy. We had a heat wave that seems to have broken for now. Stay cool and give the fur babies some extra lovin' from IOWA.