Saturday, August 19, 2023

Animal Crackers - Good Morning

Howdy - 

 Once again to beat the heat I went out really early to try and capture photos for today. It has been brutally hot around here - so all the fur children eat early and then head for the shade, after all it was 107 here yesterday. 

The Girls were head deep into their breakfast. Could hardly get anyone's attention. But then little Josie really was sweet and came for lots of loving.

She is so funny - and just adorable - 


I mean look at that face! She is such a beauty!! 

Then Miss Bella left the group and come see me. It was short but it was so sweet that she did take the time for a little ear rub and scratch.

She then went straight back to her breakfast - Pretty lady! 

I found her daughter Hannah at the water - hydrating is so important in such nasty heat.

Such a pretty young girl - and I adore those ears! She is all grown up and sweet. Pushy most of the time, but sweet. After her drink she came over and we had a lovely chat and lots of attention.

And then I heard him! 

 

This boy has a great set of lungs! Sergio wanted his Momma's loving. My baby... Sergio is my orphaned bottle baby so we spent many many many hours together 24/7 for months. And now we have a special bond. Such a LOUD boy.

On my way back to the house I passed Domino's pen. Now usually I take a wide path, he has way too much testosterone and well gets aggressive. Surprisingly he wasn't too interested... I'm blaming the heat again. 

Handsome - but I am still cautious around him. Safety first!

Now later in the day yesterday I was doing some laundry took my sheets out of the dryer to move the next load over and well... when I came back they were occupied.


So its a million degrees outside and Ferrari was cuddled up in hot sheets. Kitties and their warm clothes. :0)

Hope you have an Animal Crackers Smile - Have a blessed weekend - 
HUGS and -

3 comments:

TA Carbone said...

Will any of the donkeys get bred soon for future babies

Ginger Shaw said...

I hope all your babies are coping in the terrible heat.
It must be awful for them and you.
Still Winter here in Kangaroo Land but getting warmer thankfully.

Carol Dee said...

YIKES< here it is Monday already. Hope you all are surviving this heat spell. UGH. Our part of Iowa is to be 100 with high humidity on Wednesday. I think I will be staying indoors with the AC.