Monday, October 16, 2023

High Hopes Stamps - Drive Thru

Howdy - 

Been really busy lately - Wish I could get a little caffeine to help boost my energy. But darn it I gave it up! But this guy... he has his order at his favorite Coffee Drive-Thru! This is High Hopes Stamps "Drive Thru

 He is just too cute and too fun to color! I used my Copics (colors below) and then found some papers from Prima Marketing En Francais collection. I thought the french papers were good for a french roast coffee card! 

All my layers are sewn down with dark thread, and then placed on a dark brown card stock base. The sentiment is also from High Hopes Stamps "Coffee to Go". Punched out with an EK Success Ticket punch. Then faux matted the edges with a matching Copic marker. 

Fun card for a friend! 

Copic colors used -

For lots more fun images to color, see the High Hopes Stamps web store HERE and you will fall for lots of great fun! 

Have a blessed day - 

HUGS and

No comments: