Saturday, November 25, 2023

Animal Crackers - Thanksgiving Week

Howdy - 

What a week! LOL Only Hubby and I decided the weekend before Thanksgiving to totally repaint our kitchen! Oh My... 

Took down my antique yelloware bowls from on top of my kitchen cabinets. Seriously needed washing for sure! After clean we set them on the floor so Hubby could paint above the cabinets... Bubba was happy and comfortable! 

 

He was so happy and I hated to tell him they were not put there for him a new bed. And then - Ferrari decided the size smaller was just right for her! 

They slept there very happily until we had to remove them and put the bowls back. Now we just pray they don't find them on the tops of the cabinets - so far they have not ever gotten up there! That I know of.... 

Would you like to see the finished kitchen? I know it really isn't animals... but I am really thrilled with how it turned out - Hubby out did himself and it it was all done before Thanksgiving Dinner! Whew.. .wasn't sure that was going to happen.

New paint, and new backsplash. Which I adore! Love that vintage tin! The kitchen is brighter, cleaner feeling, and I still get to show off my collectibles. Yelloware, and Cobalt Blue and White Graniteware. 


 
OH! And he also got up this antique door I've been saving for years! I wanted this barn door on my utility room forever, and this was the perfect time and I love it! 
 
 
So so happy how it all turned out! And I have some room to do a bit more collecting too :0) 
 
Now I thought I should show off  few animals this week along with my excitement of my new kitchen. 
Snapped this funny one of Miss Juliet - She was waking up from a bit of a nap when she realized I was coming. The funny part was the background. 
 

Patti is back there flirting with Raffie! Poking her head through the fence and just teasing Raffie... Oh Patti! LOL

To finish off this week Thelma wanted to say thanks so much for visiting! Pretty girl!  



Hope you have your weekend Animal Crackers Smile! 

HUGS and
 

4 comments:

Peggy S from OH said...

Looks great! Love the graniteware and the barn door is perfect! Enjoy your new looks!

Carol Dee said...

I love your kitchen. So pretty. and speaking of pretty... Thelma is BEAUTIFUL.

Niki said...

Your kitchen looks great, enjoy!

Ginger Shaw said...

I wish my kitchen looked like yours.
It’s so pretty.
Loved the kittens. They will sleep in anything.
Take care.