Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Still NO Email...

I am going crazy without my EMAIL! I just keep hoping that nothing will be lost. This "upgrade" that they are doing is really messing with my life. So please if you have emailed me, I hope that this afternoon it will get here and then I can respond.

OH doing the happy dance!!! I got my Magnolia Spring Stamp Club stamps yesterday!!! They are all put on EZ-mount, cut and I LOVE THEM!!!! That is another reason why I only got one card done last night because I was working on my new stamps... but it is so worth it to have some new Tildas and Edwins and accessories to play with! Can't wait to ink up the swing and use it! It is just fabulous!

My card is for the Ismaki Challenge Blog. I don't really know where this card went. I think I was just tired and am going to leave it at that. But this is one of my new Tilda's and don't ask me what she is sitting on... I just loved her dress and matching boots and totally forgot to sit her on something! We are just saying it is a little tiny stool, that you can't see. I used Bazzil card stock, both for the pink and the green. The DP is Basic Grey Lillie Kate. I just found this package of Basic Grey this week, forgot I had it and so you will probably see it in a lot of my cards this week =). I place a green ribbon down, and as the sketch called for I hung the flowers off of the ribbon. Tilda is color with Copics and of course wings are stickled. I used Sakura Glaze pens around the edges. The "Happy Birthday" is from Hero Arts Stamps. I think I may have to try this one over. It just wasn't my night. For the first time I am adding the sketch so you can see what I worked from.

Well it is MIL shopping day, our day of errands and the mall and CRAFT STORES. So better get going! Have a great Tuesday!

Card Info:
Stamps: Magnolia, Hero Arts
Paper: Bazzil, Basic Grey Lillie Kate
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black
Accessories: Copic Markers, Sakura Glaze Pens, Ribbon, Wire, Bridal confetti flowers

29 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Oh my...another gorgeous one! You are quite the little cheerleader for these stamps...why aren't you on that DT?

BethW said...

How in the world do you find time to make these beautiful cards with everything else you do! Do you ever sleep?

Annie said...

such a pretty card and the new Tilda stamp is adorable!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Beautiful card.Love the great detail. Nikki x

Ila said...

Wow!! this is Super Cute!! love your new stamp....Hope your email is fixed soon!!

Sandy said...

Oh Michelle this is adorable. Wonderful card. So precious. Love it.

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful card again ! I love the colors and the stamp ! Marvellous ! I love your work !

Anonymous said...

Your card is wonderful with fab colours !!

Anonymous said...

very beautiful card i love the colours and the stamps i love

Anonymous said...

Très jolie carte aux couleurs pastels !!

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

WOW!! Lovely card, great springcolors!!! Love the way you put the flowers on the card.

Cecilia said...

Sweet lovely card!


www.tiina38.vuodatus.net

Anonymous said...

wowwwwwwwww love it

sophia landry said...

coming here is like going into a sweet shop! Beauty wherever you go :) I love this card you made, it is so soft and beautiful. Everything you make is a delight to the eye!

Lorraine said...

What a fabulous card and wonderful blog. Such a treat for the eyes.

Anonymous said...

So cute and the colors are gorgeous and so soft!

Patti Smith said...

Great card Michelle I see that stool she is sitting on (I've actually been to the dentist and had laughing gas!hehehe) I must purchase some of the Tilda and Edwin stamps as much as I love looking at yours. I think the grandkids would get a hugh kick out of them and I love them too...
have a good Wednesday!! (((HUGS)))
Patti

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

absolutely awesome.
ooohh.. this card gave me a big smile on my face
thank you so much for sharing michelle

Anonymous said...

superbe carte , ces deux coulerus vont super bien ensembles
tilda est sublime
bizz Mu

Tova said...

very cute !

Anonymous said...

very nice !!!!!

Anonymous said...

Splendide, j'adore

Frances said...

this is so pretty and Tilda is so cute with or without a stool :)

Anonymous said...

elle est magnifique j'adore !!

Anonymous said...

comme c'est chou!!!!

Anonymous said...

waouh!!! what a pretty,pretty card!!! so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute ! I like this very very much !

Andrea said...

I love the little flowers so much

Cardmaking Galore said...

Stunning - i love your colour combination