Sunday, July 6, 2008

A SARAH KAY CHALLENGE!


Happy Sunday.... Just wanted to share, there is a new Challenge Blog out there. I know you are saying another one? Well people watch out cuz it is a Sarah Kay Challenge site! I was thrilled to receive an email from Donna asking me to be a DT on this brand new site, of course I agreed, I mean it is Sarah Kay and we all know how much we have been looking forward to these beautiful pieces of art. So joining in on the challenge site is going to be fabulous! Today is the 1st challenge, sadly my Sarah Kays have not arrived yet, but they are traveling here now so hopefully this week! So make your way over the first challenge should be up this afternoon!

6 comments:

Ila said...

Congratulations Michelle!! I can hardly wait to see your Gorgeous Sarah Kay creations!! I think those stamps are Beautiful!!

Lim said...

Congratulations Michelle. :)
Hugs,
Lim.

Kathy said...

Congratulations!! I look forward to being on a DT with you. Your cards are always fabulous!! Congrats, again...

Suzanne said...

Congratulation look forward to seeing your DT work I am sure it will be amazing. Sue :o)

Sharon said...

Massive congratulations Michelle. Look forward to seeing your work next week. x

Unknown said...

Ladies
I just stumbled onto this blog. I love Sara Kay and want to get some stamps. I live in the USA. Does anyone out there know where I can get some of these stamps?
Thanks, everyone