Monday, July 18, 2011

Stampavie has a new release! Here is Autumn Fun!

Is it totally exciting when there is a new release or what??? I love new stamps, and this release has LOTS and LOTS of fun images! and… SENTIMENTS! Yep… There are Winter/Christmas sentiments this release!

I had an adorable photo I wanted to create a scrapbook page, and as soon as I saw “Autumn Fun” in the Laurence collection I thought it was perfect for my page!

Ready for cute puppies??? You have seen the photo here before, but now a Scrapbook page...
They just make you happy all over. And I had to scrap this photo! My papers for this 8×8 scrapbook page are from Websters Pages, along with a Martha Stewart border punch and a satin ribbon. Very girlie for these two little girls :0)


The title for my Scrapbook page is printed directly onto the  photo.
I colored Autumn Fun with Copics, trying to color to look like our doggies… LOL Tri-color Toy Australian Shepherds, close I think. Maybe?

Hopefully it makes you happy too – Really – Is there anything happier than watching Puppies Play?

Make sure to visit our new release page HERE and see all the yummy images! AND SENTIMENTS!

Have a great Day... See you Tomorrow :0)
HUGS and-

6 comments:

Helen said...

Hi Michelle, I love love love this page. This image is perfectly fitting the photo of the two adorable girls. I already had a sneek peek at the new release and believe me this is another one that will cost me money.... Hugs Helen

ednamburgess said...

The card is so cute and the stamp goes perfect with your scrapbook page. Edna

Carol Dee said...

ADORABLE, the page is so pretty and the photo is toooo CUTE !!!! Hugs...

Kirsten Alicia said...

This is a wonderful page, I love it!! And such a gorgeous pic of the puppies too.

Lynn said...

Love the card, you sweet pups and the stamp. Where is a good place to purchase these stamps in the US?

Heidi Brawley said...

OMG this is totally adorable! Awesome job you did on this page!!
~Heidi Brawley