Tuesday, June 17, 2014

High Hopes Stamps - Water!

Howdy -

This week the High Hopes Challenge is "Water"... nice refreshing "Water"! Any type of water on your card. Rain, Pool, Swimming, whatever!

I had some fun with "Diver Dan" he is so fun for a Summer Birthday Card - Especially when paired up with the High Hopes Sentiment "Dive Right In" -


Now he is a bit smaller image, so I made the card 5x5. Which I normally make 6x6... but I am thinking I may go more to the 5x5. One I have a ton of that size envelopes that need to be used and almost out of 6x6's and they are sometimes hard to find. And two... not as much to fill in.

I used more scraps today - Then saw a piece of satin ribbon that was the exact same color! Then I saw one of my Viva Decor Pens was also a perfect match!! A color I don't use hardly ever so that was really nice to pull it out to play and make lots of little pearl looking dots in green!

Inside same papers -

 Copic Colors used -


Now you need to see all the DT cards with a Water theme at the challenge Blog HERE - and then please do join us!!!

Have a wonderful day - we have some friends from out of town coming today so we are looking forward to that. Hope you have some fun planned too-

HUGS and -

3 comments:

Carol Dee said...

That is a FUN birthday card with a puny verse!

Anonymous said...

I love that you show the inside of your cards1 You do such a nice job. The outsides are fun too1 Thanks for showing the colors you use.

Barb D.

Anonymous said...

I love that you show the inside of your cards1 You do such a nice job. The outsides are fun too1 Thanks for showing the colors you use.

Barb D.