Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Whimsy Stamps Challenge Tic Tac Toe!

Howdy -

This week over at the Whimsy Stamps Challenge there is a game on! We are playing Tic-Tac-Toe!

I had some fun with one of the new LiaStampz images "Summer Girl"


 I went for Top across on the game board and did Summer Lace and Pearls! I colored up my image with my Copics (colors below)... then cut out with nesties - Found some bright older K&Company papers that had a summer but feminine feel to me. Added some Whimsy Adhesive ribbons for my Lace box. Then added LOTS of pearls! Wanted to make sure I was good for everything. Then my sentiment ... just to make sure I got the Summer box checked off I added a sentiment from the "Summertime Sentiments"

Inside the card more of the same papers -


Copic Colors used -


and here is the Tic-Tac-Toe board for you to choose your path!



Make sure to head over to the Whimsy Challenge Blog post today and see all the DT projects then please do join us! Lots of chances to win more Whimsy!

have a wonderful day-
HUGS and

2 comments:

Carol Dee said...

Ahhh, pink lemonade. Pretty and VERY summery card. Tic-tac-toe challenges are fun.

Anonymous said...


............Nice..^_^v................