Thursday, September 18, 2014

Whimsy Inspirations - Purr-fect Pumpkin!

Howdy -

Today I had some fun coloring up a little kitty and a pumpkin -

This is Whimsy Stamps -  Purr-fect Pumpkin by StampArt Designs


Sweet cat - I colored with my copics (colors below) and then found some papers from Graphic 45. The sentiment is a bonus!! Yep with the Purr-fect Pumpkin image comes with 4 Sentiments to match!! I added some Viva Decor dots for embellishments  - kept it simple as the kitty is just Purr-fect! ;0)


Inside more of the same papers -


Copic colors used -


We had a tiny little front come through here earlier in the week... cooled things down a little for a few days... WAS WONDERFUL!! So I am into the fall colors and images! ok so it warmed back up here... but one front gives the hope for the next one coming! Fall is just around the corner!! Then Winter and I will be whining that it is too cold. LOL 

Have a wonderful day!
HUGS and -