Monday, February 16, 2015

Hubby's Valentine/Birthday/Anniversary Card

Howdy -

Thought I would share the card I made for Hubby's Valentine/Birthday/Anniversary... well the front of the card - inside was sappy... :0)

I pulled out an old favorite that I haven't used in years! A Sarah Kay image...


Still have that soft spot for Sarah Kay images - Colored with Copics - (colors below) - Found some papers from Bo Bunny's Serenade Collection. I matted everything in black - dramatic don't you think? I punched out a Martha Stewart Fence border punch as a border. All the layers are sewn down. I found the sentiment in some older Stampin Up stamps. Then I used red glitter stickles to create hearts on the sentiment and border.

Copic Colors used -


He seemed to like it :0)  -

Hope you all had a lovely Valentines Weekend - we had a show on "the day" but did get a quick dinner on the way home. Then we pretended that yesterday was Hubby's birthday and I made a cake for him and a real old fashioned home cooked dinner. Shocker huh? I do cook... despite what some family and friends think... LOL

Have a great day -
HUGS and

4 comments:

Jan said...

Adorable card xx Jan

soaringeagle said...

I simply love that image. Great job coloring it up.

Carol Dee said...

Awww so sweet.

Carolina F. said...

Beautiful Card!