Friday, February 6, 2015

Wedding Card for a Friend

Howdy -

Last week a friend asked me if I had any wedding cards - hmm no haven't made one of those in a while. So a perfect time to pull out an old favorite and have some fun don't you think.


This image by Tina Wenke has always been my one of my favorite wedding images. Love how cute it is.


Old Stampavie image - so sadly it is no longer available. Really a great Tina Wenke image - I colored with my Copics - then cut out with Nesties and matted with a scalloped nestie. My papers are from My Minds Eye - Pretty Things Collection. I sewed the layers down - then punched out two bands with a My Favorite things Die - My sentiment is from Stampabilities. I stamped on the cream card stock, layered on the core-dinations teal card stock used in the card - then layered on top of the two die cut bands. I punched out LOTS of Marvy Flowers, Martha Stewart leaves and branches and made a bouquet of flowers. I dotted the centers of the flowers with Viva Decor Paper Pen. Love how it turned out - hope my friend liked it and more important I hope the bride and groom like it. :0)

Inisde the same papers - One of the papers in the collection are scrabble words - Love just works with a wedding card!


Copic colors used -


This one just all came together - cards like that are not always easy to come by and they always end up being ones I like how they end up.

Suppose to be a really pretty weekend here... need to get up and get all my chores done so I don't get stuck inside this weekend. Hope the weather is going to be nice where you are -

I will see you tomorrow for Animal Crackers -
HUGS and

1 comment:

Amanda Edwards said...

Wow what a animated donkey so cute Amanda