Monday, June 29, 2015

WHIMSY STAMPS!!

Howdy -

I have been bursting with excitement to share... I was asked to join the Whimsy Stamps DT! I have SOOO missed the working with Whimsy Family since the Digital side was closed down. I love the company, the stamps and especially the People!! So when asked if I wanted to join the Rubber stamp team.. I think I shouted back a Yes within a half a second!



 So excited to join the team! Thank you Denise and Debbie and I look forward to working with all the great girls on the team!!

Showing off a close up of "Sweet Little Donkey"  - 

HUGS and -

3 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

what exciting news! I can only imagine how thrilled you were when they contacted you. :) congratulations!!!!

Carolina F. said...

Congratulations yours card are always beautiful Michelle!

Donna Rudy said...

Congratulations Michelle! Love Whimsy stamps too :) Looking forward to seeing more of your work :)