Wednesday, July 8, 2015

High Hopes Stamps - Gabriel Loves Surfing

Howdy -

High Hopes Stamps today - and today I am Surfing! Ok.. not me. Gabriel Loves Surfing. Me... uh I would sink.  But not Gabriel!


Now I worked with placement of pattern paper for this one. Old papers from deep in my stash. My Minds Eye "HOME" collection. Love the color combo for summer cards. I colored with my Copics to match up with the papers. I cut from the papers to place the pattern like a sun in the background. Sewed down to a matching pattern and placed on a dark grey/black card stock base. A dotted pattern for the "water" All the papers have Glitter to them so this card has lots of sparkle to it. I cut Gabriel loosely out and placed him doing a hang 10 on his board. (wow that just dated me didn't it?)

The perfect sentiment is from the Sentiment #4 collection. Fabulous Fun sentiments!

Inside more of the same papers.


Copic colors used -


Having fun with all these great outdoor summer guy images at High Hopes. You really need to check them out. There is something for everyone's man or boy! See them HERE

Hope you have some fun planned for today!
HUGS and -

3 comments:

Niki said...

Great card, I love it!

Helen said...

what a lovely summery card.
Regards

Helen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.