Thursday, July 23, 2015

Whimsy Stamps - Letter to Santa

Howdy -

Better get those wish list off to Santa if you want to get on his list early! Today's card is from Whimsy Stamps and is called "Letter to Santa" from the Art by Mi Ran Collection. Now if only I could look that cute posting my letters! 



I colored with Copics (colors below) and then went nuts with the stickles. Hard to tell in the photo but it is two different colors of stickles. Diamond for all her fur trim, and white lace for the snow and ice.

Found an old paper pad in my stash from Teresa Collins "Christmas Home" Love the bold papers, and thought it was perfect for this pretty image.  Went with a different fold on this one. Sewing down all the layers on to mats. Dug even deeper into the stash and found a couple of very old Poinsettia flowers that just made me giggle! I know easily amused. But wanted flowers on this one and none of the normal worked for me. My sentiment is also Whimsy - "Everyday Sayings Notable Die 4" used the matching die "Notables 4 Die" then did a little coloring on it.

Here is the card opening up so you can see the gate fold.


Inside simple with paper from the same paper collection.


And my Copic colors used -


Had fun diggin in the stash - and doing a little winter card with a different fold. You really need to make sure and head over to Whimsy Stamps... there is a sale going on!!!! And you will kick yourself if you miss it! GREAT Sales are so much fun!

Have a wonderful day - if it is hot where you are... just color up some Winter cool weather and snow!

HUGS and 

1 comment:

kelly georgina said...

love it hun i just bought this stamp on clearance and found this image insprational so thank you xx