Friday, November 6, 2015

Whimsy Stamps - Alex and Her Happy Tacky Xmas

Howdy -

Today's card is one of the new Whimsy Stamps Images... and she just cracks me up! Love when an image makes me laugh while I am working with it. This is "Alex and Her Happy Tacky Xmas"


 There is nothing funnier at Christmas than tacky ugly sweaters! Alex has a great one! I colored with my Copics and then cut her out with an oval Nestie. I found some Christmas papers in my scraps. I sewed down a couple patterns with zig zag stitch on green card stock. And I love the sentiment that comes with Alex is PERFECT! "Seriously?"... LOL cracks me up! Great card to send to a friend for some fun.

Inside more of the same papers.


Close up of Alex.. sorry I forgot to take a photo of the Copic colors before I went to my next card.


Seriously? ... LOL

Hope you have a wonderful day and find some time to do some coloring.

Suppose to rain more today... good day to stay in and color! :0)

HUGS and -

No comments: