Friday, November 13, 2015

Whimsy Stamps November Release!!

Howdy -

Whimsy Stamps November Release is gorgeous! Have you gone over and seen all the goodies? Today I had some fun with one of Mi Ran Collection's new images "Kalina" - just love her in her pretty little flowing dress and all those flowers.


I went with a vintage feel on this one, Kalina just seemed to want vintage. Finding papers from Dovecraft Sweet Paris. I inked up all the edges of the paper with my Ranger Distress Tea Dye ink. For matting and some girlie lace I created a mat with a piece of pale yellow card stock and my Martha Stewart Lace Border/Corner punches. Inked that up too. My image is colored with my Copics (colors below) trying to match up to the papers. I sewed all the layers down with straight stitches on my sewing machine.

The sentiment is also from Whimsy Stamps as is the die cut. "Slider Die 2"  Now you must run over and get this die right away as it is on clearance!! And I mean CLEARANCE.... LOL  the stamp is matched up with the die Lovely spring Sentments. I colored this to match the papers. The slider is held on with a satin ribbon.

For some added embellishment I used the "Vine Die Set" for some greenery. These are one of my favorite little die sets. Perfect for corners of the card. I love to add flowers to the vine too... this time I used a Martha Stewart flower punch for tiny little flowers to match what Kalina is carrying.

Inside the card the same papers -


And the Copic colors used -


This new release is just such a breath of fresh air and so fun to work with - Head over to the store HERE and see all the new available.  And make sure to visit the Whimsy Stamp Blog for LOTS of chances to win some new fun for yourself!!!

Hope you have a wonderfully blessed day and see you tomorrow for Animal Crackers!
HUGS and -

1 comment:

Dee Earnshaw said...

Love this card - beautifully layered and designed card. The little slider die is so cute:)