Wednesday, June 15, 2016

High Hopes Stamps - Only A Cat

Howdy -

Today is my High Hopes Stamps post and I have been digging back into some of my older High Hopes Stamps and loving seeing some old favorites.

This is a cute favorite - "Kitty Tag


 Such a sweet face on this kitty - I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then added the High Hopes sentiments "Only a Cat" LOVE this sentiment.. it is just so true! Found some papers from DCWV and I sewed with a light blue thread on my machine. I added a ribbon, the ribbon was white with blue dots. I didn't like how white it was... so I used a Copic and colored it! Then three buttons to finish it off.

Inside more of the same papers from DCWV.


Copic colors used -


 Hope you enjoyed my card this week  - that little kitty is just too precious!

If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

HUGS and
Michelle

1 comment:

Niki said...

Cute card, coloring the ribbon was perfect.