Thursday, June 9, 2016

Whimsy Stamps - June New Release - Froggie Friends

Howdy -

Just Love New Stamps! And there are some fabulous new images in this months Whimsy Stamps Release!

For my first card with the new images I chose to color up "Froggie Friends" by  Crissy Armstrong. Adore these cute little froggies -


I made and easel card for these guys as they just need an entire front of the card for themselves. I colored them with my Copics (colors below) and inked the edges with Rangers Distress Tea Dye ink. I found some older DCWV papers that I added both green and brown card stock with and sewed down the layers with a dark brown thread on my sewing machine. I added a border of a Martha Stewart grass border and a satin polka dot ribbon for embellishments -


For the base of the easel card I used one of the FABULOUS sentiment that comes with the image! Some really fun cute ones! I inked the edges and created another grass border. I added three enamel dots to help hold the easel card in place when standing up.


Here are my Copic colors used -


Now you just have to head over to the Whimsy Stamps Store and see all the new release stamps! You can get there quick through the link HERE. :0)

And to see lots of DT samples of the new release make sure to visit the Whimsy Blog HERE .

HUGS and -

1 comment:

Lena said...

Such a sweet and fun card. Adorable image and you coloured it in beautifully.
Hugs,
Lena