Wednesday, August 17, 2016

HIgh Hopes Stamps - Wagon Full of Blessings - Happy Harvest

Howdy -

Today for my High Hopes Stamps card we are still working with fall inspired images - and nothings feels more like fall than a Pumpkin Harvest right?

I love the fun feel of "Wagon Full of Blessings" image - 


Love those little smiles! I colored with my Copics (colors below) I found papers from Penny Black Madison collection and then matched them up with Core'dinations card stock that I sanded heavily.  I matched up the image with the High Hopes Sentiment "Happy Harvest" Getting that big Pumpkin would be a Happy Harvest. I found a Large Martha Stewart Leaf punch that has a two punch feature so I could shadow the green behind the red. Then three dark red buttons for a little more embellishment.

Copic colors used -


Hope it gave you that Fall feeling and you enjoyed it -
Hugs and - 

You can find High Hopes stamps at the links below.
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada


No comments: