Friday, August 26, 2016

Whimsy Stamps - Give Thanks

Howdy -

This week for Whimsy Stamps I used the new images by Krista Heij-Barber called "Give Thanks". Great Fall set of images with a little "whimsy" to them!


Great fun set I colored and cut them apart to layer them. (copic colors below) I then used Ranger Tea Dye ink around the edges to cut the white of the paper. Love those little smiling faces. I then printed a piece of the new Whimsy Digital Paper! This great leaf paper is from the Fall Harvest 1 Set.  I layered the digital paper on a Core-dinations dark orange piece that I sanded. A Cream colored card stock all on a kraft card stock base. I used a zig zag stitch to put it all together. A vintage lace border then added a Whimsy Stamps Shapeology Double Scallop Doily Die cut that I cut in half. I added a little more ink to the edges to tone them down. Then for some odd reason I went a bit nuts with some vintage buttons.... not sure why - not sure I like it, but once they were glued down I had to run with it.

Copic colors used -


Fun different style for me! Like these images for some fun fall cards. They could be added to any other images as well and there are so many to choose from in the set.

Make sure to visit the Whimsy Stamps Store and see all the fun!! And speaking of fun... if you want a great time check your calendar and see about joining Whimsy for.....

Still a few spots left so check your schedule and book yourself fast! Wish I could go... darn!

Have a wonderfully blessed day!
HUGS and

No comments: