Wednesday, October 19, 2016

High Hopes Stamps - Old Pick Up Truck

Howdy -

This new release at High Hopes Stamps has so much for everyone! Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas... and this wonderful "Old Pick Up Truck" - I am in love with this image!


Hubby and I are always pointing out old trucks and talking about the day we have one. So as soon as I saw this image I knew it was a must and I just couldn't wait to color it up and I also knew I wanted to match it up with the High Hopes Barn. A favorite background image of mine. And you just now that "Old Pick Up Truck" has put in a lot of hours working around this old barn.

The masked images are sewn down onto papers from My Minds Eye. Love the rich colors together. Then I found some Whimsy Stamps Dies Happy, birthday and vines that just worked to well with the image. It all worked well together and as an Easel Card!

Copic colors used -


This one was a super fun card with me - my roots with High Hopes Stamps. LOVE the country images... so me!

You can find High Hopes stamps at the links below.

Hope you enjoyed -
HUGS and -

2 comments:

okienurse said...

awesome card! I saw that truck and I think I am going to have to get it. Good job! Vickie

Carol Dee said...

Love the Rusty patina on the old truck.