Friday, October 21, 2016

Whimsy Stamps - Christmas Spaniels

Howdy -

How can anyone not smile at a sweet little Christmas Spaniel wearing reindeer horns? Loving this new Whimsy Stamps Set "Christmas Spaniels" by Crissy Armstrong.


This is s wonderful set of stamps with 3 doggies - a few extras accessories and lots of great sentiments to match with the dogs. I colored with my Copics (colors below) then I cut out the Spaniel and the present. For my papers I went again with a new favorite. The Whimsy 6 x 6 Paper Pad "Christmas Cheer"   love these papers for Christmas images. I sewed down the layers and then added the Whimsy Shapeology Snowflake Border Die.  Love all the different snowflakes with this border die. A few dots of Viva Decor Pearl Pen in the corner.

Inside more of the same papers -


Copic colors used -


To see all the new release at Whimsy Stamps jump over by clicking HERE 

Have a wonderfully blessed day!
HUGS and -

1 comment:

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card, your colouring is fab and beautiful design x