Friday, February 1, 2019

Whimsy Stamps - Lamb Hugs

Howdy -

It is the first and time for a new release at Whimsy Stamps! And today I am playing with one of the totally adorable new Digital images!

This is Lamb Hugs -


Such a sweet image! I adore this soft little image, I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then I used my Marvy Snow Marker on the lamb... cuz a lamb just has to be fluffy, right? I found some papers from Paper Studio that I sewed the layers down with a zig zag stitch. For embellishment I added some Whimsy Stamps Dies from the Peony Flower Dies Set from Core'dinations cardstock that I sanded. Topped with some mulberry flowers. The sentiment is a retired Whimsy Die "Blessings".

Love this sweet image -

Copic colors used -


There are so many wonderful new image with this release. To see entire new release at Whimsy click HERE and see all the fun.

Have a wonderfully blessed day -
HUGS and