Wednesday, July 3, 2019

High Hopes Stamps - Snowman Cowboy

Howdy -

ITS JULY!! And that means that it is High Hopes Stamps Christmas in July. And with me in Texas I just love the Snowman Cowboy! I paired it up with the fabulous Winter Wonderland Background stamp. Makes a fun scene for any Christmas card don't you think?


 Now with scenes I like to keep things simple. So I colored with my Copics (colors below) and cut it out leaving a small border around the background stamp. I then used a copic to create a "mat" look around them image. I found a piece of weathered wood patter paper from DCWV, and used a brown card stock base. Simple... but then for a little pop I used a Viva Decor sparkle paint pen for all the flakes and swirls. Then Nuvo White for some added snow on the trees and snow base. Love all the sparkle this one has.

Copic colors used -


A little head start to making Christmas cards and now that they are playing Christmas movies in July it is just too much fun to color while watching holiday movies... especially when it is near 100 degrees here! 

Hope you enjoyed and now you can pop over to the High Hopes Stamps store and see all the Christmas/Winter/Holiday images you can get for your Cards this year! 

Have a blessed day - 
HUGS 

No comments: