Wednesday, July 31, 2019

High Hopes Stamps - Christmas Bear Engine




Howdy -

 Last day of July and our Christmas in July Celebration... So I thought I would use Christmas Bear Engine to choo choo choo the last day of the month out!


 Now due to the good size of this stamp - I wanted to keep the focus on the image... and kept it simple. I colored with my copics (colors below) and then stamped the High Hopes Stamps sentiment "Jingle all the way!" It just felt right with this one.  Sewed down with a zig zag stitch on red card stock. A few dots of Nuvo Black for embellishement and done! Love how simple and clean it feels ... choo choo

Copic colors used -


Now is the time to get your Christmas images and get those cards started so you don't panic and rush in December. Pop over to the High Hopes Stamps Web store HERE and see all the Christmas images.

Have a blessed day -
Hugs and


No comments: