Monday, April 27, 2020

High Hopes Stamps - Tire Swing Dragon

Howdy -

This sentiment is perfect for that loved one that you may have been in "cooped" up with lately! LOL!
This is High Hopes Stamps - Tire Swing Dragon with "I never tire of you" sentiment! 


Isn't he adorable? I colored with my Copics and shaded with pencils. Then cut out the image. I found an old pattern paper from Cosmo Cricket of a cloud filled sky. I matted with green card stock sewing together with a zig zag stitch. With the sentiment matted and sewn as well. I then punched out some leaves from a die cut and then shaded the leaves with Copics and pencils as well. It is all on a blue card stock base. Fun? Thought "Hubby" might get a giggle out of it.

Copic colors used -



Hope you got a giggle out of it too... To see lots of great fun images from High Hopes Stamps click HERE and fall in love with lots!

Have a safe and blessed day!
HUGS and

No comments: