Monday, August 31, 2020

High Hopes Stamps - Bunny Family

Howdy - 

The new High Hopes Stamps August release has some adorable images, and this image of "Bunny Family" has so many uses! 


Now it is over 100 degrees while coloring, and I was thinking of cooler temperatures, green grass and well.. SPRING. I love spring and around here we have lots of bunnies hoping around the farm. I always assume they are from one large family, so seeing this Bunny Family I just had to color them up to look like the cute little cotton tails around here. 

Colored with my Copics (colors below) and then matched up a sparkle paper from My Minds Eye. It has heavy glitter to it, love that! For my sentiment I found the High Hopes sentiment "Say Spring?" I know my ears perk up and get happy when I hear "Spring!" I punched out the sentiment with a very old EK Success ticket punch, then used a Copic around the edge to create a faux border for the ticket. 

Copic colors used - 


There are so many fabulous new images in High Hopes Stamps August 2020 release! To go along with will their great collection!! 

Have a blessed day - 

1 comment:

David said...

A very detailed explanation was provided on this kind of topic. There are so many fabulous new image colours to share with us. I get inspired by the writer's writing skills. Now it's time to get taxi Manchester Airport for more information.