Monday, August 10, 2020

High Hopes Stamps - Butterfly Chick

Howdy - 

August 2020 New Release at High Hopes Stamps! Another great group of new stamps to play with! This week I used Butterfly Chick! How adorable is this little guy! 


Cute right? I colored with my Copics (colors below) then added a little pencil shadowing. I found some glittering papers from Imaginisce love the sparkle to them. I sewed the layers together with a fun zig zag stitch and then added my image and sentiment also from High Hopes Stamp "Happy Bird Day!" sewn down with a straight stitch. I was going to add flowers or something more, but it just felt finished and I loved seeing all the sparkle to the paper... sorry it isn't showing in my photo for you. 

Copic colors used - 


There are more great images in this release to see!! Click HERE to jump over fast! 

Have a blessed day - 

HUGS and 

No comments: