Monday, September 21, 2020

High Hopes Stamps - My Best for Him

Howdy

High Hopes Stamps this week I am pulling out a favorite Christmas image - "My Best For Him"

Adorable image right? Love those little baby Jesus toes in the manger. I colored with my Copics (colors below) and went a bit nuts with coloring the background with a few different shades and even coloring the sentiment background so it matches better. Oh that sentiment is from High Hopes Stamps "I played my best for Him" All the layers are sewn onto pattern papers from My Minds Eye Christmas collection. For a base I used a Kraft card stock. Don't you just love that music pattern with this image and sentiment? I've been singing this all afternoon. :0) 

Copic colors used - 


Christmas is coming soon. Have you started your Holiday cards yet? High Hopes Stamps has LOTS of great images for all your Christmas Cards wishes! Just visit the web site HERE and see all the fun images to play with! 

Have a blessed day - 

HUGS and 

 

No comments: