Monday, September 14, 2020

High Hopes Stamps - Welcome Fall - Hay Ride!

Howdy -

We had a little teaser of cooler weather here last week. I got all inspired to pull out the Fall colors and images!! This High Hopes Stamps image "Hay Ride" is just too much fun to color!

I just adore these country farm images from High Hopes Stamps... Can't you just see how much fun that chicken is having on this hay ride? I colored with my Copics (colors below) and shaded with a few pencils. For my papers I found some My Minds Eye printed kraft papers that just were too yummy with a Fall card. The layers are sewn down with both straight and zig zag stitches. I love how the image pops on the soft printed papers. For the sentiment I found High Hopes Stamps "Welcome Fall". LOVE this "sign" sentiment. If I thought it would work I would hang out a sign to welcome the cooler weather to stay! 

Copic colors used - 


You just must pop over to High Hopes Stamps and see all the fun! I first fell in love with the country farm images at High Hopes Stamps, but honestly there is something for everyone, every need! 

See the website HERE 

Thanks so much for looking and have a very Blessed day! 

HUGS and 

No comments: