Monday, August 30, 2021

High Hopes Stamps - Angel Bear Clown

Howdy

This week for High Hopes Stamps I went with one of the really "cute" halloween image. This adorable guy is "Angel Bear Clown" And I think he is going to fill up with candy as cute as he is! 


Cute right? I colored with my Copics and then went back with Viva Decor Glitter pen and Ranger Stickles for lots of dimension and bling on his costume. And of course those wings! Papers in my stash from Fancy Pants that just had fun fall colors are cut and then sewn down with straight and zig zag stitches. The sentiment is also from High Hopes Stamps "Happy Halloween" love the cursive font! Then for just a little more fun I added a few small enamel dots. I just love enamel dots don't you? 

Copic colors used - 


For TONS of fun image for all you holiday, seasonal, or just for fun you must visit the High Hopes Stamps web store HERE and fall in love! 

Have a blessed day - 
HUGS and - 

No comments: