Monday, December 13, 2021

High Hopes Stamps - Snowman Stocking

Howdy - 

Today I have another new release from High Hopes Stamps Woodland Winter Collection - Loving these beautiful winter images! This is Snowman Stockings -  

 
I so love the country feel of these images! I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then cut out with an oval Spellbinders Nestie. Then distressed the edges with Rangers Tea Ink. While digging on my desk I found the gorgeous scroll die from Spellbinders, funny how things get buried on my craft desk and then when found feel like a new toy! I cut out and used as a mat behind my snowmen. A few scrap pieces of Graphic 45 papers sewn down and bordered with a Fiskars border punch all on a matching brown card stock base.
 
Used the perfect sentiment "Merry Christmas" from the same High Hopes release.  Love the fonts and the size of this sentiment. Once I had everything in place and sewn down my sweet Hubby came by and looked and said "You need some snow on all those scrolls.." Dang that is a good idea - don't tell him though.. I'll never hear the end of it. LOL So I pulled out some Nuvo white and added snow to the tops of all of those curls on the mat. Now Hubby said he would have put more.. but we all knew that.

Seemed like it needed just a bit more so I added three small red buttons top right corner. 

Copic colors used - 


You just must pop over and see all the new release at High Hopes Stamps in the "Woodland Winter" release this month. To get there quick click HERE 

Have a blessed day - 

HUGS and
 

No comments: