Monday, July 25, 2022

High Hopes Stamps - Jolly Old St. Nick

Howdy - 

One more Christmas in July for me at High Hopes Stamps - now its over 100 degrees here... but any image with a Santa and cute little cats is always fun to color even if I am melting! LOL 

This is Jolly Old St. Nick

 
I love that Santa's boot can't be put on due to the kitty in it! I do worry that he doesn't have a sock though - Colored with my Copics (colors below) and then a little bling with Nuvo glitter paint pen for Santa's white trim. I found a Santa paper and Merry Christmas paper from Paper Studio that I sewed down and put on a white card stock base. Then the fun High Hopes Stamps Sentiment "I believe in Santa Claus!

Love this image - makes you giggle.. and maybe a little close to home with cats in shoes around here! Ha! 

Copic colors used -


 For so many fabulous Christmas images to get ahead on your Christmas card list - click HERE to pop straight to the High Hopes Stamps Web site!

 Have a blessed day - 

HUGS and

No comments: