Monday, February 27, 2023

High Hopes Stamps- Take a Tissue

Howdy - 

This week for High Hopes Stamps I found an image for a little get well card. This is "Take a Tissue"  

 

My stash of get well cards has gotten really low - and with this sinus season hitting here I needed to color up some well wishes! And this guy is just too adorable and perfect to send as a pick me up. I colored with my copics. (colors below) and found some old K & Company K-Ology papers. I adore the color combo with these papers. I matted the image and sewed down the layers. The sentiment is also from High Hopes Stamps "Get Well Soon"  Now I accidentally punched my sentiment. Insert sad face here... but then I decided to just go with it! LOL I finished punching both sides and used it! Happy Accident? 

For embellishment I added three white prima shimmer flowers with light pink brads. I had lost these flower forever in my "collection" of craft supplies. So happy I have found them I am loving them all over! 

Hope this one will make someone feel better. Makes me smile. 

Copic colors used -


Now you must run over to High Hopes Stamps Web Store and see all the fun and images to make you smile too! Click HERE to get there fast!

Have a very blessed day - 

HUGS and