Monday, March 27, 2023

High Hopes Stamps - Snuggles and Cuddles

Howdy - 

Thoughts of Spring with Friends - love this group of image from High Hopes Stamps! Today I am coloring up "Snuggles and Cuddles" love this little Panda and baby! 

 

 Colored with Copics (colors below) and then cut out with an oval die. I found papers from Tilda Kitchengarden collection. Love the pink and green colors. The layers are sewn down with a zig zag stitch. Its all perfect to add some pretty pink mulberry flowers. Spring is here and I am loving lots of flowers! Some leaf punches added and a little Copic shading. Then for flower centers I added some brads.

For a sentiment I used the High Hopes Stamps "Happy Birthday Script"  punched out with the EK Success ticket punch. 

This card makes me smile and feel the Spring Flowers! 

Copic colors used -


To see all the wonderful image at High Hopes Stamps click HERE and pop right over to have lots of fun!
 

HUGS and 

Have a blessed day! 

 

No comments: