Monday, August 10, 2009

The Race isn't over... but one has crossed the finish line!

I have a card at the bottom of this post.. but first things first... LOL! Yes my three Moms... and their race to see who was first to deliver - well one of the Moms crossed the finish line just before Midnight last night! So who was your bet on? Mine was Macey... then maybe Jazz... and then last Cheyenne....



well...



guess who delivered first....

CHEYENNE! And that folks is why you will never find me in Vegas betting on anything! But oh my look at how STUNNING this little guy is!!! Yes he is a little boy.. SERGIO - and he appears to be a solid black donkey.. oh my just stunning!

I do hope that he stays this color, really wonderful - he also had no visible cross or stripes of any kind. Now that can change as he gets a bit older.. but WOW if he stays like this... like his Daddy Black Jack - we are talking one hot stud in the future!

Macey is also now in the Momma pen - we think she may be in the next 24-48 hours, I think I may need a nap later in the day... 3 hours sleep last night, and another possible long night tonight! :0) But oh so worth the loss of sleep!


Now for my card today - I am going to cheat just a bit ok?
This is a sneak peek and a Method Monday tutorial card for Instyle Stamps.. I have written a long post with lots of photos on the Instyle blog - and I am just too tired to do it all again - so if you don't mind.. please click the link HERE to see all my info on how I made this 3-D swinging Cynthia Fairy card .. OH and if you like Cynthia ... isn't she just to precious? She will be available for sale in the Instyle store on August 28th!

20 comments:

Linda said...

I can't believe I'm the first to see your baby! He is simply adorable. Oooh, wish I could just come over and pet him and squeeze his little neck! What a doll. And your card is really cute, too :)

Hugs, Linda

anja said...

oh wauw how adorable it can be.gr anja

Di said...

OH my my i'm in love again he is soooooooooo adorable i wish you where over here so i could visit!

I will show my kids later
he is just Beautiful!!
Give him a big hug for me!

hUgs Di xxxxx

Jilli said...

Aww ... me and my baby (19) lol have just been drooling over Sergio. He's such a handsome fella! Jillix

Nunt said...

What a marvelous black stallion :D

Katherine said...

Oh my, what a handsome boy! :)

~* Jay Jay *~ said...

Awww another cute baby donkey "in Michelle's house". Is Sergio cute or what? I love his black fur, WOW he is beautiful!

I also like your card. Maybe I do need some more new MS punches? LoL! Hugs!!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Michelle,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Rach said...

oh michelle he is one handsome looking baby.. gorgeous..
love your card sweetie. hugs rachxx

Linda w said...

Sergio is one handsome boy. Congratulations to the mamas.

thanks much

Kristin said...

Lovely card! I really like those punches you've used! :D

Penni said...

Oh he's gorgeous - Big congratulations all round.

Fab card too by the way.

Hugs
Penni
X

Shauna K said...

awwww, congrats CHEYENNE!!! hehe, he's a cutie! and that card is a cutie too!!

Redlady said...

He's beautiful (But they all are)
Give him a hug from me. Wish I could do it in person. Your card was lovely to.
Sleep well Hilda.

jacque4u2c said...

Awe! What a cutie!!!!!

PattiM said...

Congrats on the new member in the family. He's a cutie!!

Your card is beautiful... So cute with her swinging. And you have the coveted loopy de doo punch.. I haven't been able to find it yet. Love the colors and the corners..

Hugs,

PattiM
(Pattie's passion)

I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

What a little darling he is, even cuter than the poodles I have and love. your card is fab too. janex

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Oh hunny i love your photos of your donkeys, they are just so adorable. I also love your card, what a gorgeous image you've used! stunning work as always, hugs Linda x

Cazzy said...

That foal is so gorgeous, the colour is so rich, how lovely to have baby at last!

Cazzy x

BethW said...

What a gorgeous little stud muffin! He's stolen one heart already-mine-Congratulations.