Saturday, September 19, 2009

Donkey/Libbie Day

HI... this is scheduled, I so hope that it works as I will be on my way to the Creating Keepsakes Convention.. Whoo Hoo!

So here are a few photos for the week....

First here is a photo of Diego... the center of the bale is always the best ya know! Just like an Oreo cookie I guess -

This is his Mom.. Darlene, she is my oldest donkey - I think she is going on 15 or 16 - she is pretty pregnant.. We think November or December maybe -

Then Patti also is one of our pregnant girls.. we aren't sure how far along she actually is.. but we are thinking winter for sure. She is such a sweet pretty lady.

I couldn't resist a photo of Miss. Felicia and Macey. I thank God each day that they got through their sickness and are doing so well now. We dodged a real bullet, and I feel very blessed that they are healthy and just adorable!

yes.... Had to show of my guy.. Sergio - he has now gone to 4 hours between feedings real close to 5 hours, and he is just amazing, so handsome and growing bigger each day!

And one cute photo of little Miss. Libbie... you have no idea how proud she was of herself here... she worked forever to capture this grasshopper. She chased it all over her pen, jumping barking and cornering it. She was super Dog when she caught it! And then she got off of it to see her prize... and it jumped and flew away... LOL


Hope you have a wonderful Saturday.. and I hope I am having lots of luck finding crafting treasures at the show! :0)

HUGS and-

14 comments:

Jo said...

They are all so cute and it's just lovely to see them all doing so well now!! Keep up the good work!! Jo x

Diamond Doll said...

Hi Michelle thanx for the fab photos so glad all is well with them all.Sergio looks just so cute.Hope you have a great day out today and dont spend too much LOL!!!!
You will have to show us what you get.
Trish (-:

Happy Crafter said...

Hi Michelle,Gorgeous photo's Darlene looks swell bless her,i love patti's colouring very pretty she is for sure, thank goodness they are all doing well,the young ones are all so very cute love them and Libbie she is such a bundle of fun and so adorable:)
Have a great time and hope you get lots of fabbie stuff:)
Big hugzz Val

Annie said...

gorgeous piccies Michelle! those donkeys have some real character and lil'miss libby is such a cutie! hope you are having a fun day today!
hugs, annie x

Dawn said...

Awww I love Donkey Saturday - some more heart warming photos and Sergio is blossoming...

ROFL at Libbie - love that photo

Dawn

Linda said...

Your photos are always so sweet! I laughed out loud about Libby and her grasshopper! Great phot of her:)

Hugs, Linda

Linda said...

Oh, BTW, my husband is driving back to FL from OR, went through NV and saw about 17 of the wild donkeys on his way through. I've only seen a few one time in many trips through there. It's very special when you can spot some or many as he did. :)

Robin Brown aka Mrs Pup in NY said...

I just love DOnkey/Libbie day. I was missing it todya nad did not have it in my email so I kept checking and nothing so I finally went to your Blog to look and here it is, YEAH!!! I knew you didn't miss it. I just love this picture of Libbie watching her grasshopper take off, that is a super precious picture of her. Patti is sure a gorgeous girl, love her markings. I have sympathy for the big preggo girls/. They sure get wide and uncomfortable and I know how they feel. Been there, done that, lol. You take great care of them Michelle. You and hubby are awesome people to take care of Gods wonderful babies. I hope you are having alot of fun at convention and that you come home with lots of new toys for your craft room. I'm sure you will be making cards with the new stuff when you get home to share with us. I can't wait. You inspire me. God Bless, Robin in NY

Danni said...

I just love Saturday's and seeing your photos. Always bring a smile to me..

Ms. Cheryl said...

That is the best LIBBIE picture yet!!! And sergio looks adorable. Thank you so much for faithfully sharing your Saturdays with us. ms.cheryl

Rufus said...

Love seeing all the babies doing so well. Great pictures, I can just see Libbie playing with her "prize". Hope you are finding tons of goodies to inspire us with!
R/

BethW said...

Poor Libbie-luckily there will be more grasshoppers for her to hunt. So glad all the donkeys are doing well-Sergio certainly is a handsome boy.

stinoos said...

this article replica gucci click this link now Ysl replica handbags additional reading Louis Vuitton fake Bags

mctele said...

Visit This Link best replica bags online read more Dolabuy Gucci important link dolabuy gucci